I didn't blog yesterday. I do not think anything happened. I didn't watch How I Met Your Mother or The Secret Life Of The American Teenager. A Golden Girls marathon is on until 5:00am/11:00am. I think my body has grown accustomed to my new sleeping regimen. I usually get tired around 4:30pm/10:30pm & wake up anywhere between 11:00pm/5:00am - 8:00am/2:00pm. That isn't so bad. I would rather wake up more around 12:00am/6:00am though. I really need a life. Hahah. I mean really... my friend Mallory is raving about her summer plans of visiting Chicago, road trips, camping & concerts with friends & all I am doing is... well... this. I can't go for walks though, I don't have house keys any more and no one wants to make them for me. Mnh, I will live. Hahah. Well, that is all that is coming to mind.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment