Hello, I do not really have anything to say on this website... I was tempted to create one, so I did. That is pretty much how all of that went down. Hahah. Hm, I suppose I could say how I am doing which would be, all right for now. My moods have been random, thank god for Sigfried though, I would have murdered someone by now if not for him. For example, these two workers that are doing something on my windows, I live in a basement apartment by the way, windows are ground level. They are hammering every window in sight, I just want to take the hammer, shove it down their throats & pound on their livers for fun. >.>' My life does not consist of too much at the moment, Twitter, Sigfried, cats, mother & new episodes of my favorite television shows. That is pretty much all for now. Quite pathetic, I know, except of course the Sigfried part, I would gladly devote my time to him & nothing else. I noticed I don't tweet when he's not around. It is kind of odd to me. When he is working, I put myself on standby mode. I don't get the things I do. I cannot really think of anything else to say at the moment, I am relatively calm. Although my family from Puerto Rico is adding me on Facebook, which is kind of awkward seeing as how I haven't spoken to any of them in over seven years... I am not sure what they expect of me... I suppose I will close with that, I can not think of anything else to mention. Mnh, io amare mia amore.<3 Until tomorrow.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment